Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 09:32:37 +0530
From: Sakkra Billa <sakkrabilla@gmail.com>
To: Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Bootloader error grub minimal bash "load the kernel first"
    after installing my live image via calamares installer

Thanks for the reply. I tried debian di too but wasn't successful in that
either it said that the kernel version for live and installer were not the
same.

----- End forwarded message -----

The problem is out of my range of experience and probably out of the
experience of the other participants here.

So you will have to ask the Debian Installer experts what goes wrong.

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller
proposes
  Email: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
  IRC: #debian-boot

To improve your chances for helpful replies you should give them tangible
information. At least:
- The possibile configuration of the installer,
- the commands used to bring it into the directory tree which later
  becomes the ISO content,
- the exact error messages you get from the attempt to use the installer.
  (Even if this means that you have to manually toggle them into your
   mail.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas