next question in the arm64 world

The arm64 board I have a 6 pack of, has an emmc memory of 16Gb soldered on it, which would be handier than sliced bread to put stuff needed over system upgrades, like gcodes to drive 3d printers or cnc machinery. Or network configs.

Unfortunately, this kernel still doesn't seem to recognize it:

Linux bpi52 6.1.30-meson64 #8 SMP PREEMPT Wed May 24 16:32:53 UTC 2023 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Is there a module I've not heard about which will allow it to be formatted, mounted and used?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis