Re: Mailing list unsubscription requests and identificatio

On 2023-08-12, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the US, the banks are laxed. Banks claim they don't want to lose
> customers with inconveniences. I understand things are different from
> Europe.

It's a two-edged sword, though: I had to purchase a new smart phone in
order to continue banking with one French bank, because I could no
longer update their app with my old one; the enforcement of the fairly
recent security regulations for online banking here involve methods that
generally, and conceivably invariably, require you to possess a fairly
recent device.