Re: UNUBSCRIBE

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:12:30 -0600
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

Hello Charles,

>You would probably do better to send that to a special email address

Since the OP wants out, I'd have thought it /extremely/ unlikely they'll
read any on-list replies.

The usual behaviour seems to be;

1. send (misspelled) an unsubscribe message to list.
2. keep receiving messages due to people (understandably) trying to
help out OP.
3. block messages from list and report list address as spam to as many
places as possible.

Best course of action is to quietly unsubscribe user ASAP.  Of course,
that requires somebody with suitable list management access rights.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"