Re: debian image questions

Hi Bill,

Your question is more suited to debian-user so I've redirected
there. Please send replies there (I've set reply-to for that purpose
also).

On Wed, Aug 02, 2023 at 08:40:51PM -0400, Bill Miller wrote:
> why cant i just install Debian from a digital cloud? i dont
> understand why i need physical hardware to run digital software?

You don't. Roughly 60% of our customers choose Debian¹ (another ~30%
Ubuntu) to run on their virtual machines and Debian is available on
all major clouds. Also if you prefer container technology like
Podman or Docker, Debian is represented on those registries also.

What are you actually trying to do?

Cheers,
Andy

¹ https://ibin.co/7VcgnCUN7wO9.png