Re: Recommendations for a UPS?

>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2023 03:47:28 -0400,
>> David <curmudgeon@telaman.net.au> may have said:

> What everybody seems to be doing is catering to surge, when a low
> spike can do just as much damage.  Both need to be protected against,
> so any protective appliance selection has to consider that.

  Liebert protects against power surges, brownouts, blackouts or drops
  in voltage.  That's why they're a little more expensive.

--
Karl Vogel / vogelke AT pobox DOT com / I don't speak for anyone at the moment

Skills-wise they suck harder than a black hole with daddy issues.
                                --Review of Accenture Senior Management