Re: Recommendations for a UPS?

>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 13:24:36 -0400,
>> Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> may have said:

> All the reviews I've seen on Amazon for smaller capacity UPSs
> for APC and Tripp Lite are not that great (I usually concentrate
> on the one- and two-star reviews).

> Any recommenndations from fellow Debian folks?
> Thanks.

  I give a solid vote to Liebert.  I had a near-miss lightning strike
  a few nights ago, and all it did was make my display go out for about
  a second.  It came right back, session intact, didn't lose a thing.

--
Karl Vogel / vogelke AT pobox DOT com / I don't speak for anyone at the moment

Why Trick or Treating is Better than Sex #9:
  If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.