Re: I reinstalled debian bullsee and still have the same messages and this one too

On 7/15/23 11:17 PM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 08:13:44PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
On 7/15/23 18:59, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
Sender:  pipewire

time:  6:02:34 PM

message:  Failed to receive portal pid:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Name.Has.NO.Owner!  Could not get PID of name
"org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop:" no such name

Audit: 3

So I went online and it seems everyone has a different opinion as to
what it is with one actually saying that it is inconsequential. So which
is it?

I am using debian 11 with gnome.

When do you see the message?

Is it repeatable?  If so, how to repeat?  Please be very specific.
Also: is there any actual problem that you think this message might
be related to?  Or is it just something that you happened to see, and
were curious about?

The app for reading logs is where I see it each time I open the app it is the first line I see.  I am curious as to whether or not it is important or nothing to worry about.