Re: [OT] IBM, Oracle, SUSE: RHEL

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 07:39:03PM -0300, riveravaldez wrote:
> sorry for the noise,

Then sorry too, but why did you make it? The chances that there will
be any original comment in what is sure now to be an enormous thread
is near-zero and I don't see what relevance it has to Debian users,
only to users in the Red Hat ecosystem.

This topic has honestly been done to death already in many other
forums. I really don't understand what you hope to gain by bringing
it up here.

As a suggestion, have a read of this:

    https://lwn.net/Articles/935592/

and then in the unlikely event you have something to say/ask that
has not already been brought up there, bring it up there - where it
would be on-topic.

Again, I strongly doubt that there is any viewpoint, opinion,
hypothesis, cold- or hot-take that you get here that has not already
been said there. But what you will get is a lot of pointless
interaction. Congrats. Was that the goal?

Regards,
Andy