Re: mounting media in plasma5

Am Montag, 3. Juli 2023, 15:16:22 CEST schrieb Thomas Schmitt:

Hi Thomas,

good hint! Yes, of course ACL. I forgot about it.

This is the output:

getfacl /media/myusername/
getfacl: Entferne führende '/' von absoluten Pfadnamen
# file: media/myusername/
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rwx
user:myusername:r-x
group::---
mask::r-x
other::---

----

Exchanged my real username with "myusername", of course.

I wonder, why this is set so, I never edited ACLs, so it must be set by default.

Best

Hans