Re: 60-serial.rules, broken

On 6/9/23 03:46, Michael Biebl wrote:
Not sure if it's fixed in Bookworm already. The upstream fix went in at
v253. Bookworm is at 252.6 which doesn't exist as a tag in the upstream
repo so I cannot check if the fix was backported.

stable/point releases can be found in the systemd-stable repository. See
https://github.com/systemd/systemd-stable/

4 questions:

1.This and 4 other machines here are on bullseye, 4 more are on buster and they work ok.

2.these links seem to be in diff format.

3. can I dl these files in ready to run format? and

4. where on a 64 bit i5 debian 11 system do I put them as it appears I might need 60-persisyent-storage too.

Thanks & Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis