Re: Link to import-im6.q16 not allowed by security policy ?

On Thu, Jun 08, 2023 at 04:51:44PM +0200, Roger Price wrote:
> I used to type "import foo.jpg" but got into the habit of typing "import
> /tmp/foo" which produces the error message.
>
> So this afternoon I went back to typing "import foo.jpg" and this works
> correctly, exactly as expected.  Thanks.  Roger
>
> PS I would have expected a PostScript file by default but now that I know
> that I must specify an acceptable image type, I don't complain.  The man
> page says “By default, 'file' is written in the Postscript image format.

Ahhh.  Now it all makes sense.  The default PostScript image type is
not allowed by policy, so you get this error if you don't specify any
image type, either implicitly with a filename dot-extension, or
explicitly with some ImageMagick command option.