Re: Firefox resource utilization (was Re: A case for supporting antiquated hardware, was Re: A hypervisor for a headless server?)

Max Nikulin wrote:
> I believe, web site creators should be blamed more aggressively than
> browser developers for RAM requirements of contemporary web applications.

  no kidding, rather poor design in many web sites these
days, loading and reloading images, large images for
little purpose, videos which don't really show or say
much, etc.

  my biggest peeves in recent times is login pages which
are full of stuff (when all i want to do is login.  don't
make it a mess which takes too long to load up.  just
let me login, ok?  grrr!) and pages which want me to
accept their cookies but are so full of stuff if i click
too soon i get an error, so i'm having to wait a few
moments before i can click.

  songbird