Re: A hypervisor for a headless server?

> Using qemu is out of discussion,because it is very slow.
> But as I said, bhyve works better than qemu alone.

Hmm... I'd expect qemu to be able to use KVM on all those machines where
Bhyve can be used.  Are you saying that you have a machine where Bhyve
works well but KVM doesn't work at all, or did I misunderstand?

[ I have no doubt that there are situations where Bhyve works better
  than Qemu (with or without KVM), that is not my question.  ]

        Stefan