Re: sha256sum --text generating blank spaces and hyphens?

On 4/27/23, Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have never tried: "Open-source self-hosted web archiving"
> https://github.com/ArchiveBox/ArchiveBox
>
> This one allows to save selected part of a page:
> https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/

 Thank you for keeping me busy! From their recommendations:

 https://github.com/ArchiveBox/ArchiveBox/wiki/Web-Archiving-Community

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Web_archiving_initiatives

 https://coptr.digipres.org/index.php/Main_Page
~
 However, what I have in mind is definitely more than archiving, which
would be only the first phase of it.

// __ [Corpora-List] towards a "pan document format" (pun intended) . . .

 https://list.elra.info/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/corpora@list.elra.info/message/4AULI3UUQ7BQG5ANFYGEEL7FXQXIILYN/
~
 In particular, I am interested in a corpus of "universally appealing writers"

// __ list of authors and their work ...

 https://list.elra.info/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/corpora@list.elra.info/thread/5PFZUBNLRWW2FDHDWHPKZYOMAGZLOWXG/#4BTSFS5OCUFWVWU4ZDSBJ765DQFWWI7B/
~
 lbrtchx