Re: AMD ryzen 5 2400G VGA drivers required for Debian 10 based linux OS

Timothy M Butterworth wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 10:12 AM karans <karans@cdac.in> wrote:
>
> > Dear Debian Team
> >
> > We have Debian 10 buster based linux OS but we are facing issue after
> > install linux
> >

> I forwarded this to the Debian User mailing list, which is the end user
> support list. Debian developers list is strictly just for developer topics.
>
> Tim
>

> > *Processor   -      AMD RYZEN 5 2400G*
> > *VGA             -       Advanced Micro Devices Inc AMD/ATI Raven Ridge
> > Radeon Vega Series*
> > *Kernel          -       5.7.0-0.bpo.2-amd64*
> >
> > We are unable to find compatible drivers for the amdgpu

xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu
firmware-amd-graphics
libdrm-amdgpu1

These are all usable in bullseye (11, currently stable). You
should not be installing a new buster at this calendar date;
12 is likely to be stable in just a few months.

What specific issues are you seeing?

-dsr-