Re: Debian installation using debootstrap and grub-install - no entry in ESC boot menu

Nicolas George wrote:
>Max Nikulin (12023-04-25):
>> 0.5GB is usually enough, e.g. 550MiB recommended by
>> https://www.rodsbooks.com/gdisk/advice.html#esp_sizing)
>
>If you do not intend to install a Microsoft bootloader or anything
>besides GRUB, 16 megaoctets is plenty enough, probably can work with
>less.

Please STOP giving this advice to people!

Running out of space on the ESP may cause a lot of hassle
later. *Right now*, GRUB is small. But things do grow over time. Also,
if anybody wants to install an extra OS, or use fwupd to install
firmware updates (for example), saving a small amount of disk space
here could cause a massive PITA later.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"