Disable laptop suspend and hibernate when plugged-in or charging?

Hi Everyone,

I have a Pinebook Pro, https://www.pine64.org/pinebook-pro/ . The
laptop suspends or hibernates even when charging. I cannot SSH into
it.

I want to disable suspend or hibernate while the laptop is plugged-in.
I visited https://wiki.debian.org/Suspend , but it does not discuss
the laptop being plugged into the power cord or charging.

(I make a small distinction between "plugged-in" and "charging." The
laptop may be fully charged and plugged-in, but it may not be charging
since it is fully charged).

How do I disable suspend or hibernate when the laptop is plugged into
the power cord or charging?

Thanks in advance.