Re: Am I infected with a rootkit?

On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 03:11:07PM +0200, Michel Verdier wrote:
> I don't remember changing default for that and my bash shares between
> sessions.

(NOTE: this is NOT the OP!)  (Deletes a whole reply.)

OK, not-the-OP... your statement that bash "shares between sessions" is
extremely ambiguous.

Do you mean that if you open two simultaneous bash sessions, and type
a command into Session A, that it immediately appears in the history
of Session B?  (Or, immediately after hitting Enter in Session B, maybe.)

If this is the case, you have MOST DEFINITELY altered the bash history
configuration, in an EXTREMELY significant way.  Whether you remember it
or not.

What we need to know, however, is whether the OP has made a similar change.