Re: "Bug" in Debian Installer? S.W.A.G.

7My reason for suggesting changing debconf priority to low was that
perhaps additional questions might have uncovered some strangeness in the
installer.  It was not intended to fix this bug but only as a means to
further analyze the bug.  Apparently those on this list failed to
understand but that's understandable since trolls don't attempt to think
through future probable outcomes of other's proposed actions.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.