Re: "Bug" in Debian Installer?

d-i makes no distinction between nvme and usb.  Maybe another problem is
the chosen installation destination might not be passed to the code that
does the grub install.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.