Re: "Bug" in Debian Installer?

You've never seen debian main menu in the installer.  That's selection 19
on that main menu and selection 21 helps big time with debugging since you
choose that to save log files and selection 3 under that will save logs to
/var/log/installer directory.  Two ways to get to main menu.  First and
slowest is to hit < sign several times until the menu comes up once
installer started.  Second, use boot options and a enter i enter x enter I
think will put you in the installer main menu when the installer comes up.
I usually do a <enter> i <enter> s <enter x <enter but you don't want the
s option unless doing an accessibility install since that brings up espeak
and that talks to you from then on.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.