Re: USB-slot for to play MP3

fuf [2023-04-09 11:47:21] wrote:
> Matter is that radio has USB-slot for to play MP3 files but when I plug a
> stick (which played on computer) in radio just something are clicking and
> does not play nothing.

I think the main issues that can show up are:
- the format of the fileystem (VFAT is probably the safest bet)
- the format of the music files (MP3 is the safest bet)
- the location of those files (AFAIK there is no agreed standard here,
  so you'll have to check the radio's manual; but maybe a good first try
  is to just put all the files in the main directory).

-- Stefan