USB-slot for to play MP3

Good day.
Matter is that radio has USB-slot for to play MP3 files but when I plug a stick (which played on computer) in radio just something are clicking and does not play nothing.
I think the problem is that this my stick consists of separate albums and radio does not find MP3 files, i.e. name albums interfere.
Perhaps, it need doing that MP3-files begin at once and going without stop, yet wished file will be selected with buttons on radio, they are there.
Maybe whoever suggests what better to format USB-stick for playing MP3-files by 'fdisk'?
I would want to try this way and ask you how to format USB-stick, e.g. which file system better, etc.
I used 'fdisk' for formatting  USB  two years ago and thereat was consulting on that site.
Alas, almost all is forgotten and there was different purpose of formatting, but 'fdisk' was used.
Excuse me for my impudence, I hope on help now too.
Thanks all.