Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

Please be are that people here are volunteering their time, and time is
a precious commodity.  Would you therefore, make life easy for them by
using a convention quoting style in your messages to the list.

Persist with the style you currently employ and you will find that
people's desire to help wanes.

In short;  Help us to help you.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"