Re: debian 11 vs ubuntu 22

> Though I have been using debian 11 for long days, I want to give a try
> on ubuntu 22.04.
> Do you know what's the main difference for these two systems on dev/ops
> environment?

Ubuntu more quickly upgrades to fresh versions and have longer lts
support, in Debian i'm get more expectable results.

I tried _minimal_ installation option of ubuntu server 22.04 iso and
it not so minimal as in debian — about 6G on disk with unexpected soft
in memory. After that — use only debootstrap when installing ubuntu.
Two docker servers, debootstrapped same manner works identically.

--
Stanislav