Re: Strange application menus (File, Edit…) behaviour since last update

Le 09/03/2023 à 12:11, Vincent Lefevre a écrit :
On 2023-03-09 08:33:08 +0100, Yvan Masson wrote:
I might be the same issue indeed. A temporary workaround I have just found
is to run KDE on Wayland. But I suppose it is not possible with FVWM.

In any case, I sometimes need to run remote X applications
transparently, so Wayland is not an option for me.

For those interested, I just checked and the issue has been fixed for me by some update.

Regards,
Yvan