Re: Python curses

paulf@quillandmouse.com wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 21:29:31 +1100
> David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 15:04, <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm trying to write some code in Python's curses module.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This kindle/paperback book [1][2] might also be of interest.
> >

> Don't like Amazon's vendor lock with Kindle. Do you know of a simple,
> accessible way of converting a Kindle book to something I can read on
> my PC?

The Debian package calibre contains:

- an X11 application which is an all-singing, all-dancing
library manager and ebook reader

- a set of CLI-usable conversion utilities, most importantly
'ebook-convert', which figures out the input format
automatically and exports to a large number of output formats,
most usefully EPUB and PDF.

-dsr-