Re: Python curses

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 21:29:31 +1100
David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 15:04, <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to write some code in Python's curses module.
>
> Hi,
>
> This kindle/paperback book [1][2] might also be of interest.

Don't like Amazon's vendor lock with Kindle. Do you know of a simple,
accessible way of converting a Kindle book to something I can read on
my PC?

[snip]

> The author is a moderator of the python-tutor mailing list [4], and
> very helpful on there, so that also might be a good place to ask
> any questions you might have.

Thanks. I'm principally a PHP programmer, and several things about
Python irk me. So that help might be pretty useful.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
Personal Blog: http://noferblatz.com