Re: Python curses

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 15:04, <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to write some code in Python's curses module.

Hi,

This kindle/paperback book [1][2] might also be of interest.

Don't be discouraged by "amazon.com" or "book", the price is very low
(showing $1.50 -- $6.00) as explained here [3].

Disclaimer: I have not read it, but if I was going to do anything
in curses with Python then I would start by reading it.

The author is a moderator of the python-tutor mailing list [4], and
very helpful on there, so that also might be a good place to ask
any questions you might have.

[1] https://www.amazon.com/Programming-curses-Python-Alan-Gauld-ebook/dp/B091B85B77
[2] https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2021-March/118153.html
[3] https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2021-March/118143.html