Re: Debian release criteria.

On Sat, Jan 07, 2023 at 12:45:52PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > That said, my way to cope with it: my main browsing profile
> > is one where I have excised javascript capabilities by "tuning"
> > (read: fat-fingering) about:config. Some pages won't work, but
> > for those I get to think twice whether I'm interested or not.
> > Most of the time I am not.
>
> I use uMatrix, which I find strikes a fairly good balance between
> keeping sites working and letting me control how much crap is loaded.

Understood. My approach is a radical one: no crap loaded at all. If
I add all the processes making FF up, they top around 20M. Bliss :)

Sometimes I take a morbid satisfaction from knowing: this web page
would like to tell me something, but it can't, because there ain't
no javascript...

My resources, my rules ;-P

Cheers