Re: CR/LF

On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 12:02:59AM -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:

[...]

> welp.
>
> Hope you have a good day tomorrow,

To be fair, Greg takes those things seriously. And is extremely helpful,
see his writeups [1]. Recommended reading.

And he has the sharpest eyes around here in things shell.

I thing also he's right: there is no CR (unless your remote
command is making up one). The "-n" on echo does not take
away anything, it just keeps echo from adding something.

That said. Greg, I was also shaken by your roaring tone.

Cheers

[1] http://mywiki.wooledge.org/