Re: Causing segmentations fault; Was: Re: No Public Key

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 07:33:00PM +0300, Gökşin Akdeniz wrote:

> 14.11.2022 15:26 tarihinde Anssi Saari yazdı:
>

> > So does mutt try to check the PGP signature in Gökşin's message and
> > crash due to that or some other issue?
> >

> I use Thunderbird for reading, composing,sending e-mail and signing and
> encrypting, decrypting e-mail messages.
>
> Probably it is why mutt and GnuPG had troubles.

This message also caused mutt to segfault when I tried to open it and
read it.  I can press L from the index to reply-to-list, which I'm
doing now.  But I can't read the original.

If anyone figures out a way to make mutt NOT segfault when reading this
type of email, I'd love to hear it.