Re: Missing module in initramfs : haw to know which one, and how to add it.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 09:35:21AM +0200, Erwan David wrote:
> Le 14/10/2022 à 09:12, Erwan David a écrit :
> >
> > I got my modules list, I put the list in /etc/iniramfs-tools/modules,
> > update-initramfs -v -u : they are not added to the initrd
> >
> > man initramfs-tools says
> >
> > Modules listed in /etc/initramfs-tools/modules and
> > /usr/share/initramfs-tools/modules.d/* are always included in the
> > initramfs, and are loaded early in the boot process.
> >
> > So I do not understand what I should do
> >

> Ok, solved : there shouldbe no white line in the file...
>
> Thanks for listening this helped me to find the errors

debian-user, the collective rubber duck [1] ;-)

Now seriously: thanks for articulating your problem so clearly and
following up on it later -- some of us learnt something today.

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging