Re: Which MTA for from-based smarthost selection, local delivery and queuing?

Thanks.

I indeed found a blog post describing an implementation. I can't post
the URL here, sorry, because I did'nt keep it so it looked complex to
me. I felt completely intimidated, not daring to launch myself in such
an adventure. I may try to read exim4-s documentation, but frankly if I
can come up with a simpler solution, I think I'd really prefer that.

Sébastien.