Re: Mail Transfer Agent

On 8/20/22 23:36, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
 Hi,
 I'm having problem with my actuel email provider (the one that goes with  my web hosting plan) ...
... would you have any suggestion for a service ?

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022, David Christensen wrote:

I have had a domain host plan (DNS, WWW, mail, shell) with Hurricane Electric for 20 years or so, and am pleased with their service:

he.net

On 8/21/22 09:26, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> David,
> I am sure you  are respecting security, but can we have a way to
> research hurricane  electrics mail shell options?
> Thanks,

Yes, you can -- browse Hurricane Electric's web site and/or contact sales.

David