Re: OT: Re: determining hotkeys for a program, without a manual?

program is small enough to be sent as an attachment.
and will do this, if given permission.
my needs are two.
The hotkey to launch the program itself, and the hotkey for changing the port number. I suspect I have the correct first hotkey but that the default port is the problem.
Karen