Re: Mail Transfer Agent

After I got blacklisted on shellworld.net I moved on to panix.com with
much dislocation some of which took me a couple years to correct.  The
blacklisting wasn't done by shellworld.net either.  I found out about the
blacklisting by looking my shellworld.net address up with google and the
one that posted this information did so on gmane.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.