Re: Mail Transfer Agent

On 8/20/22 23:36, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
Hi,
I'm having problem with my actuel email provider (the one that goes with
my web hosting plan). It deals badly with mailing list and now has
started to having delivery problem to email hosted by outlook.com . I
believe their email server (SMTP) are being badly flagged.

As many of you are long term server and TI operator, would you have any
suggestion for a service ?

I don't want to pay a huge fee as I don't send much email. Maybe 10-20
per day at most.

I was looking on Postmark because it seems to have a good delivery ranking.

I'd like a good email provider, as I ain't sure this (Postmark) will fix
all my delivery problem. Would it be better to get a paying plain with
Protonmail, who do offer a plan with IMAP/SMTP ?

Thanks

I have had a domain host plan (DNS, WWW, mail, shell) with Hurricane Electric for 20 years or so, and am pleased with their service:

he.net

David