Re: How could "they" get into your BIOS? ...

On Fri 12 Aug 2022 at 06:53:04 (-0500), Albretch Mueller wrote:
> not allowing you to boot DL?
> When you try to get into your boot options you are entangled into a
> nonsense loop ...
>  I removed the wireless card from that laptop. They want for you to boot
> into Windows for obvious reasons.
>  Any way out of or around it you would suggest?

No idea what the subject line means, but I typed the text at
the top of the screen in your first image, and got plenty of
suggestions from Dell, reddit, and some Scottish Uni gamers.
I can't evaluate any of them as I don't have the hardware.

Cheers,
David.