Re: Can I install Debian operating systems for money?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 09:13:58PM +0300, Roman wrote:
> Hello. Can I install Debian operating systems for money for my clients?
> Does this require any permission? I read the FAQ, but it says about CDs,
> the information seemed outdated to me.

Apart from what others have said, of course you have to abide by the
licenses contained in the distribution. Some demand that you pass
as many rights to your user as you have been given (i.e. you are
not allowed to forbid your user to share what (s)he received).

Cheers