Re: Can I install Debian operating systems for money?

Roman wrote:
> Hello. Can I install Debian operating systems for money for my clients?
> Does this require any permission? I read the FAQ, but it says about CDs,
> the information seemed outdated to me.

You can charge to install it, you can charge to support it, you
can charge the reasonable cost of the media with Debian on it,
if you are selling that.

You can't call yourself a Debian anything, but you can say that
you are a consultant or contractor or business that sells Debian
installation services.

-dsr-