Re: Can I install Debian operating systems for money?

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 2:14 PM Roman <romansouth7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Can I install Debian operating systems for money for my clients? Does this require any permission? I read the FAQ, but it says about CDs, the information seemed outdated to me.

Yes you can charge money to install Debian. You can also sell installation materials as well. Debian is free software and does not restrict endeavor.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/