Re: Need working repo for Deb7 - wheezy

On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 19:45, Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net> wrote:
> On Aug 05, 2022, Karthik Jeyabalan wrote:

> > We have few machines running EOL Debian 7- Wheezy and tried to connect
> > deb repo by using below in sources.list, but they are not working. Can
> > you please help to provide the working repo.

> As far as I am aware, the repos are pulled down when the release
> lifecycle ends (this was 2018 for Wheezy).

The Wheezy end-of-life announcement is here:
  https://www.debian.org/News/2018/20180601

It looks like Wheezy is entirely unsupported by Debian.
Unsupported, old software can be vulnerable to security
exploits.

However archived repo snapshots are available via here:
  https://snapshot.debian.org/
which looks like it has sssd packages for wheezy.