Re: which package provides kde-config?

El mié, 3 ago 2022 a las 14:03, hého (<he.ho@laposte.net>) escribió:

> Vincent Lefevre a écrit le 03/08/2022 à 10:22 :
> > I'm wondering which package provides kde-config[*].
> > "apt-file search kde-config" doesn't give any answer.
> >
> > Note: I currently don't have KDE installed. That's why I'm asking.
> > I just want to do some check of the kde-config behavior (and
> > possibly, its code).
> >
> > [*] https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tools/Using_kde-config
> >

> Hello Vincent,
>
> on an old debian stretch
> with only kde plasma-desktop installed
> no kde-config to be found but a kde4-config
>
> I get this
> $ dpkg -S /usr/bin/kde4-config
> kdelibs-bin: /usr/bin/kde4-config
>
> HTH,
> heho

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Debian
Release:    11
Codename:    bullseye

$ apt-cache search kde-config
fcitx5-module-quickphrase-editor - Flexible Input Method Framework -
Quick Phrase editor module
kde-config-fcitx - KDE configuration module for Fcitx
kde-config-fcitx5 - KDE configuration module for Fcitx5
kde-config-cron - program scheduler frontend
kde-config-systemd - KDE control center module for Systemd
kde-config-gtk-style - KDE configuration module for GTK+ 2.x and GTK+
3.x styles selection
kde-config-gtk-style-preview - KDE configuration module for GTK+ 2.x
and GTK+ 3.x styles selection (extras)
kde-config-mailtransport - mail transport service KCM
kde-config-screenlocker - KCM Module for kscreenlocker
kde-config-telepathy-accounts - KDE Control Module for managing
Telepathy Accounts
kde-config-cddb - CDDB retrieval configuration
kde-config-mobile-networking - Plasma mobile configuration modules
kde-config-plymouth - KCM for Plymouth
kde-config-sddm - KCM module for SDDM
kde-config-tablet - implements a KDE configuration GUI for the Wacom drivers

--
Lic. Guillermo Galeano Fernández