Re: apt-get -qq install

Curt wrote:

> > I'm trying to quiet apt's output by using `apt-get -qqy` in a CI/CD
> > pipeline, however I still see ugly stuff like this in my CI/CD log:
>
> Quiet level 2 implies -y.

An extra -y won't do any harm, especially if some day someone decides
to remove one -q to debug the pipeline for example.

> > Selecting previously unselected package php-common.
>
> That's dpkg ouput, isn't it? So maybe add '-o=Dpkg::Use-Pty=0' to your command.

I have already written in <[🔎] YumiAG+Orvd1EI6E@admin.sibptus.ru> that I've tried
setting `sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get -qqy --no-install-recommends install ...`
and `sudo apt-get -qqy -o Dpkg::Use-Pty=0 ...` but the rubbish is still there.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/