Re: How to start Preseed installation on UEFI computer?

> Steve wrote:
>
> 3. Move the cursor to near the end of the line, before the "---"
> separator and add any extra command line options you need there.

After too many trials and errors I found that the following two variables / kernel parameters do the trick:

auto=true

url=http://example.com/my-preseed.cfg

* https://pasteboard.co/HB4yjvB9mFfV.png

In future I might try to modify Debian ISO and change the default GRUB config so the only thing needed is to boot it and it'll install OS.

Thank very much.

Hans