Re: Screen power save in console mode

On 2022-06-13 03:49, Jeremy Ardley wrote:
I have a Debain (Armbian) server that does not boot to any form of
window manager, so what is seen on the screen is just the command
console.

What I would like  to do is have the console screen go into screen
power save mode after some period and recover when keyboard or mouse
are used.

Is there a simple way to configure that?

It seems this can be done via setterm command. It might require kernel or kernel command line parameter changes depending on what you need to do.

This link may be of some help:
https://superuser.com/questions/152347/change-linux-console-screen-blanking-behavior

Bijan