Re: xterm. Was Re: 26th pass at installing 11-3, fails

Thomas Schmitt composed on 2022-06-12 09:21 (UTC+0200):

> Gene Heskett wrote:

>> The fact remains that xterm is not in the pulldown menu's, I have konsole
>> and termit, and termit will work from x and give me mouse driven copy/
>> paste. But its a teeny litle thing on this monitors screen.

> Execute
>
>   xterm &

What purpose does an Xterm serve that can't be fulfilled by Konsole? Why this
tangent to Gene's foibles?
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata