Re: Recommendations for data layout in case of multiple machines (Was: Re: trying to install bullseye for about 25th time)

Hello,

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 06:30:18PM +0200, Linux-Fan wrote:
> Andy Smith writes:
> > It's a way of working that's served me well for about 25 years. It's
> > hard to imagine going back to having data spread all over the place.
>
> What do you use as your file server? Is it running 24/7 or started as needed?

Just another Debian machine, which does run all the time. I realise
that is not an option for everyone and is probably a big / excessive
step for someone who only has one machine.

At first I only did it because I'm a nerd. Over time, lots more
machines and lots more uses for the things on the fileserver.

Cheers,
Andy